Promulgate on November 1, 2017, and in effect on the same day
I. Scope and energy consumption test conditions and methods and energy efficiency test criteria shall conform to the following regulations for indoor parking lot smart luminaire energy saving labeling filing:
(I) Scope: Chinese National Standards (hereinafter referred to as CNS) 14335 and 14115 compliant luminaires. This does not apply to luminaires for desks, tables, bedside, floors or those exempted by the Energy Bureau of the MOEA.
(II) Energy efficiency test conditions and methods
1. Distribution of luminous intensity: Test according to International Commission on Illumination (CIE) 70, 84 and 121; curve measurement’s test angle spaced under 2.5°.
2. Color temperature and color rendering:
(1) Light-emitting diode (hereinafter referred to as LED): Test them according to CNS 15437 “Recessed LED luminaires for T-bar ceiling systems.”
(2) Fluorescent lamps: Test according to CNS 691 “Fluorescent lamps (for general lighting service).”
(3) Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps: Test them in accordance with CNS 14125 “Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps (for general lighting services).”
(4) Compact fluorescent lamps: Test them in accordance with CNS 14576 “Compact fluorescent lamps (for general lighting service).”
(5) High-pressure sodium vapor lamps: Test it in accordance with CNS 15049 “High-pressure sodium vapor lamps.”
(6) Employ light source with similar specification if not specified by CNS.
3. Smart control function: Automatic switch, dimming, timing control function, test them according to the accessory test method.
(III) Common requirements:
1. Round the measured power to the nearest tenth; the measured total input power shall be in +- 10% of the rated one.
2. Round the measured power factor to the nearest hundredth; the outcome shall be greater than 0.90 and above 95% of marked value.
3. Round the measured total luminous flux (lm) to the nearest whole number; its outcome shall outrun 90% of the rated total luminous flux.
4. Round the measured color rendering index to the nearest tenth; the outcome shall be greater than or equal to 70.0 and no less than 3.0 off the marked one.
5. Round the measured beam retaining rate to the nearest tenth; the outcome shall conform to the following regulations:
(1) After one thousand hours of testing, the measured value of the beam retaining rate should be above 97.0%.
(2) After three thousand hours of testing, the measured value of the beam retaining rate should be above 95.0%.
6. Smart lighting: The luminaire shall feature at least one or more internal smart lighting control function including automatic switch, dimming or timing control.
(IV) Energy efficiency benchmark:
1. Calculate measured luminous efficiency according to the following formula and round the outcome to the nearest tenth.
Luminous efficiency measured value (lm/W) = (measured total luminous flux (lm)) / (measured total input power (W))
2. The measured luminous efficiency should be above 95% of the indicated value and be above 120.0 (lm/W).
II. When filing for energy-saving labeling for indoor parking lot smart luminaire, the manufacturer shall submit the luminaire’s CNS 14335 and CNS 14115 compliance report. Regarding light source from luminaire of LED tube: Submit CNS 15438 or CNS 15983 test report for the latter; in addition, the latter shall have a model number marked on it.
III. When filing for energy-saving labeling for indoor parking lot smart luminaire, the manufacturer shall submit product catalog, specification, or operation manual featuring at least one or more internal smart lighting control function including automatic switch, dimming or timing control. The laboratory shall perform the above three intelligent control function verifications according to the product specifications and operating instructions and test according to the accessory test method.
IV. Energy efficiency marking of energy saving labeling shall be subject to the following regulations:
(I) Mark energy saving label user name and address clearly on the product or its packaging.
(II) In case the said user is an agent, mark the name and address of the manufacturer on the product or its package as well.
(III) The product body and catalog shall indicate the rated power, rated total luminous flux, rated luminous efficiency, power factor, color rendering index and smart lighting control function (including detection distance and angle) of the product.