The revised Non-Conducted Air Conditioner Energy Conservation Label Energy Efficiency Standards and Marking Methods were announced and became effective on December 15, 2016.
Neng-ji-zi No. 10505016600
Announced on December 15, 2016 and became effective immediately.
The revised Non-Conducted Air Conditioner Energy Conservation Label Energy Efficiency Standards and Marking Methods
1. The scope, energy efficiency test conditions, testing methods and energy efficiency standards for non-conducted air conditioners applying for the energy conservation label certification should conform to the following rules:
(1) Applicable scope: non-conducted air conditioners that conform to the National Standards of the Republic of China (CNS) 3615 and that is rated less than 71kW.
(2) Energy efficiency test conditions and methods: test the Cooling Seasonal Performance Factor (CSPF) according to CNS 3615.
(3) The CSPF’s marked value and actual measured value shall not be less than the energy efficiency standard in the below form. The actual measured value shall be calculated to the second decimal point and the third decimal point shall be rounded up:
| Machine type || Rated air conditioning capability(kW) (kW)||CSPF (kWh/kWh)|
| Air conditioner type ||Uni-body|| Less than 2.2||4.35|
| Higher than 2.2, lower than 4.0||4.42|
| Higher than 4.0, lower than 7.1||4.16|
| Higher than 7.1, lower than 71.0||4.03|| Split-type|| Lower than 4.0||5.93|
| Higher than 4.0, lower than 7.1||5.33|
| Higher than 7.1, lower than 10.0||5.11|
| Higher than 10.0, lower than 71.0||5.03||Water-cooled type|| All types (less than 71.0)||5.58|
2. Energy conservation label products shall comply with the following rules for the labeling and processing:
(1) The user’s name and address must be clearly displayed on the product or packaging.
(2) If the user is an agent, the manufacturer’s name and address must be displayed together on the product or packaging.